It is imperative for students to be fully engaged. My teaching methods include focusing on conceptual foundations, developing a student’s own structure to understand, and providing real life examples, exercises and applications where relevant, all in a structured yet flexible approach. It is not only about knowing the facts, it is about relating them to the everyday changing world with the ultimate goal of achieving a better life for everyone.
Professional Background: - 2 years of Tutoring experience in Biology, Chemistry and Music
- 5 months Field Biology teaching instructor to kids aged 8 - 12
- Volunteer work at Religious charity NGO
Academic Background: - Bachelor of Science in Pre-Medical Biology
- International Baccalaureate Majoring in Sciences
$5 travel charge to travel to North Vancouver Students
No cancellation policy, if there is a solid justification. (illness, emergency, family issues, etc)
Same charge for all levels up until and including highschool. Negotiable charges for university level difficulty.
• I am an enthusiastic university graduate seeking to secure a full-time entry level job in an institution that can benefit from my effective multi-tasking and organizational skills as well as my passion for science and research, and one where I can grow with, develop my career and broaden my experience. A fast learner, I have the ability to adapt to changing situations and the flexibility to take on diverse tasks at short notice.
• I hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from American university with a 3.2 GPA and focus on pre-medical studies, and an International Baccalaureate Diploma Program for High School. My ultimate academic objective is to be an expert in Psychology Counseling.
• Languages spoken include English (mother tongue), Farsi (Persian), Arabic and an intermediate level of skill in French.
• In addition, I hold a diploma from the Vancouver Academy of Dramatic Arts in acting, and I have experience in music.
Le Drageon Bkeshtine, Lebanon
Teaching Instructor, February 2017 – June 2017 (Part-time)
- Five months of working as an outdoor Biology instructor to groups of up to 25 students aged between 8 and 12
- Work experience in the mountains as well as knowledge of entire area’s Ecosystem
- Designed many outdoor activities, hikes and questions to challenge learners
- Dealing with energetic children
- Research on interesting relations of environment to everyday life
Private Tutor Beirut, Lebanon
Private Tutor in Sciences, 2015 – 2017
- Worked with more than 5 students over a period of few months at a time
- Created clear concept notes to explain fundamentals
- Reviewed past mistakes and worked effectively towards overcoming them
- Always kept students interested in what they are learning
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|