I strongly believe that there is no one size fits all approach to pedagogy and learning. Therefore, I constantly need to know my students backgrounds, ethnicity, cultures, religions and capabilities to provide quality and engaging learning experiences to engage and challenge all students.
I am a university graduate and music is my passion, been in the business for more than a decade now. Love to teach kids and like to see them reach their potential. I take on a holistic, flexible and differentiated pedagogical approach to teaching, to allow for inclusivity within my classroom domains.
No condition/s to my rate except for non cancellation policy.
Jeannette Soliman Email Address: (concealed information)
84 Shady Shores Drive West Telephone number: (concealed information)
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
• Knowledgeable in computer applications
• Quality writing and communication skills
• Strong ability to multi task under pressure
Patient Service Representative
Canada Drugs – Terracon Place Winnipeg May 10, 2018 – August 30, 2018
Oct 5, 2015 - Oct 31, 2016
• Achieved high performance evaluations for call handling ability and quality of services provided to patients in a fast paced, high volume call center.
• Assisted patients with all aspects of billing resolution or payments and documented any information or conversations in the computer regarding the patient's accounts. Understand the importance of dealing with confidential information.
• Managed switchboard, answering all calls from patients and outside sources directing questions and messages to appropriate person in a timely manner and data entry
Seasonal Sales Associate
The Home Depot- Regent Ave. Winnipeg April 10, 2015 – Dec 13, 2015
• Greeted customers and determined their needs and wants
• Recommended merchandise based on individual requirements
• Provided advice to clients regarding particular products or services
• Answered customers’ queries and concerns
• Assisted in display of merchandise
• Quoted prices and discounts as well as credit terms, trade-in allowances, warranties and delivery dates
Customer Service Representative
Fine Line Solutions Inc, - Garry St. Winnipeg Nov 17, 2014-Jan 13, 2015
• Answered inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating and providing information.
• Maintained call center database by entering information.
• Kept equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
• Enhanced organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
SPi Technologies Inc. – Manila, Philippines April 9, 2008 - Oct 1, 2008
• Interpreted and transcribed dictation by physicians and other healthcare professionals regarding patient assessment, workup, therapeutic procedures, clinical course, diagnosis, prognosis, etc., in order to document patient care and facilitate delivery of healthcare services according to the policies and procedures of the department and hospital.
• Translated medical jargon and abbreviations into their expanded forms to ensure the accuracy of patient and health care facility records.
• Decided which information should be included and excluded in reports.
• Distinguished between homonyms and recognize inconsistencies and mistakes in medical terms, referring to dictionaries, drug references and other sources on anatomy, physiology and medicine.
Assistant jewelry appraiser
3 Diamonds pawnshop – Dasmariñas, Philippines May 2002 - July 2003
• Examined and appraised jewelry to determine their value and authenticity. Uses the information obtained to prepare written documentation and appraisals for customers. Assesses features of gems known as the four C's: clarity, cut, color, and carat.
• Determined wholesale and retail value based on current market values, pricing guidelines, and any trends that may affect the price, such as the current price of gold.
Hotel lounge singer and pantry staff
Hotel Katara-Fukushimaya - Shizuoka ken, Atagawa Japan - February 2000 - May 2000
• Provided entertainment to guests through rendition of a wide variety of musical pieces. Responsible for achieving and maintaining a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in hotel pantry area.
• Ensured back up of kitchen utensils for next shift employees by washing silverwares, baking pans, sheets and linens.
• Medical Transcription January 2008
MTC Academy – Dasmariñas, Philippines
•Bachelor of Science in Biology April 1997
De La Salle University – Dasmariñas, Philippines
The Center for Pop Philippines April 2000
Stage Performance and Voice Culture
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocal coach lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$32|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$160|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$320|