- I prepare lessons based on my student's goals
- I do online lessons for flexible scheduling if my students are busy
- one-on-one lesson through video chat
- provision of useful online tools such as videos and worksheets for learning
- Lesson plan for each class will vary based on the student's needs, goals, and improvement throughout time
- typically on the first class I will assess the student's goals/needs to develop a plan for the lessons
I am a university student that volunteers for a tutoring program in my university for English learners. I am experienced in doing one-on-one lessons with ESL learners. I am available to teach students with any level of English through online sessions.
HIGH SCHOOL • 2016 - 2019 • BISHOP O’BYRNE
Acquired both an Alberta Diploma and an International Baccalaureate Diploma
BSC • 2019 - PRESENT • UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY
Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Psychology
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE OR LEADERSHIP
PEER TUTORING •FALL 2018 – SPRING 2019 • BISHOP O’BYRNE
Organizing the Peer Tutoring Program which aimed to offer 1-on-1 help to students on how to manage their studies
STUDENTS FOR LITERACY • FALL 2019 – PRESENT• UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY
Providing English learners, the opportunity to get one-on-one help on improving their English language skills
• Good at communication
• Well organized
• Great at Problem-Solving
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|