I approach my lessons very openly and I will always encourage and push my students, but never beyond comfort level. I am very easy to speak with and will demonstrate if verbal directions are not understood. I do use physical manipulation (mostly in water) to allow my students to be able to achieve certain movements and positions.
Currently, I am a kinesiology student at the University of Winnipeg, majoring in exercise science. I have a 10 year competitive swimming back ground, and am currently a passionate lifeguard/swim instructor/aqua fit instructor and am very knowledgeable in power and Olympic lifting.
My rates will very depending on the level of program required.
• Am currently working towards my degree in exercise science at the University of Winnipeg.
• As a lifeguard my responsibilities included maintaining a safe environment for patrons and other workers, as well as attending to the injured/performing deep and shallow water rescues.
• As a water safety instructor my duties included teaching Red Cross swim lessons (pre-school – level 10), creating and maintaining a safe environment for children. Also highly qualified to teach adult swim lessons.
• Experience in coaching competitive swimming.
• Experienced personal trainer/powerlifter
All Qualifications are Valid and Recent. (Date stated is the date they were obtained)
• Lifesaving Society National Lifesaving Award (formerly NLS) – November 2015
• Red Cross Water Safety Instructor – July 2015
• Red Cross Assistant Water Safety Instructor – September 2014
• Lifesaving Society Bronze Cross & CPR C – April 2014
• Lifesaving Standard First Aid – April 2014
• Lifesaving Society Bronze Medallion & CPR A – December 2013
• Canada Red Cross Baby Sitting Certificate, 2012
• Qualified and participated in MANSASK AA Open Swimming Championships for the past 6 years and achieved National Time Standards in the 50m Butterfly.
• Recipient of Manitoba Teacher’s Society Humanitarian Award in 2012 for writing, directing and producing a play on “Bullying” for students aged 11 – 13.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest fitness lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle toning lessons for all!
Taking muscle toning lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|