I believe in a "tell, show, do" method of teaching to appeal to all types of learning; auditory, visual, and kinesthetic. These classes are ideal for a wide range of people. If you are becoming a personal trainer, nutritionist, life coach or would like to learn more for your own health, these classes are for you.
I am an ACE certified personal trainer & nutrition specialist with educational background from SAIT, Lethbridge College, and Elevated Learning Academy. I currently run a small Calgary based personal training business and have worked with clients of all variety's to achieve various fitness and health goals. I am very passionate about health & fitness and love sharing my knowledge with those interested.
Willing to travel to further locations for additional travel fees. 24 hour cancellation policy - sessions must be cancelled 24 hours or more in advance to avoid being charged for the session.
• Strong communication skills
• 8 years providing outstanding customer service
• People person, works well in a team or individual environment
• Passionate about fitness, nutrition and expanding my education
• Exceptional time management skill and consistently punctual
2016 - present Empress Fitness: Owner, Personal Trainer, and Nutrition Specialist
• Create and customize health and wellness plans for a variety of clients and their personal goals
• Manage aspects of day to day business including paper work, program design, customer relations and social media
2016 Spa Lady: Personal Trainer Calgary, Alberta
• Obtain clients and created individualized, fun and functional workouts to help them achieve goals
• Share passion and knowledge for the fitness industry with gym members and employees
2016 - 2017 American Council on Exercise
• Fitness Nutrition Specialist Certification
2015 – 2016 Elevated Learning Academy Calgary, Alberta
• Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma
• American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Trainer Certification
• Canadian Red Cross First Aid & CPR Certification
2015 Lethbridge College Lethbridge, Alberta
• Health, Wellness and Fitness
2014 – 2015 SAIT: Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Calgary, Alberta
• Anatomy and Physiology
2009 – 2012 Henry Wise Wood High School Calgary, Alberta
• High School Diploma
Hobbies & Interests
• Kickboxing, dance, hiking, cross country skiing and most forms of physical activity
• Working with and helping people
• Writing, music and the performing arts
• Continuing education, expanding knowledge in personal and professional education fields
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest fitness lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle toning lessons for all!
Taking aerobics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$40|