1. First i need to know the level of understanding of the student for the subject, topic and then i define my level of approach.
2. I make lesson very simple and comprehensive notes based on students needs and levels.
A Chemical Engineer Graduate with 15 years of Academic and Industrial Working Experience. Teaching is my passion and would like to do that passionately for rest of my life. Teaching Chemistry , Biology, Biochemistry, physics and fundamental principles of chemical engineering refreshes me.
Yes, and if students need to cancel, they have to inform 24 hours before. For travel if students call in between, they will be charged for full amount. 25 $ per hour and within 10 km 1 dollar per 2 km will be charged.
1. Emergency First AID CPRéAED Level C Certification, Canada - 2015
2. B. ED, India (OCT Application No. - Submitted to OCT in October 2016 for Evaluation)
3. Ph. D. in Applied Chemistry & Polymer Technology (India and Univ. of Waterloo) - 2005
4. Study - Exchange Fellowship - Technical University of Warsaw, Poland (2003)
5. Best Thesis of The year - 2005
6. Seven Years of Industrial Experience (GE Plastics and Dow Chemical Company)
7. Adult Education and Project Management Leadership Training.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, thermodynamics lessons for all!
Taking natural sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||$250|