My teaching methodology revolves around the principles of recognition, repetition and application . I work on the foundational skills of the student helping them achieve confidence in doing their work at their own pace.
I also offer a number of new and unique studying techniques and tools in my lessons. These tools can dramatically speed up the learning process and allow students to apply their knowledge in the most efficient way.
A trained and google certified teacher with 10 years of private tutoring experience working with a range of students from all backgrounds and skill level.
Extensive expertise in Google classroom, Zoom, Microsoft Team, Smart Boards, Edmodo, Mimio tools, and Technology aided teaching.
20 years of experience of teaching English, Math, Science ,Social Sciences, and all primary subjects, supported by Post Graduation in English Literature and Bachelors in Education.
20 years of experience with all International Boards and provincial boards.
Qualified and versatile Educationist with substantial exposure to organisational and administrative functions in Academic and non -academic Institutions.
• 20 years of experience of teaching English, Math, Science ,Social Sciences, and all primary subjects, supported by Post Graduation in English Literature and Bachelors in Education.
• 20 years of experience with all International Boards and provincial boards.
• 14 years of working with SEN students.
• Extensive expertise in Google classroom, Zoom, Microsoft Team, Smart Boards, Edmodo, Mimio tools, and Technology aided teaching.
• Proactive, result oriented individual delivering excellence through effective communication, coordination and interpersonal skills.
• Prepared, conducted, evaluated, assessed, reviewed and documented all Internal Exams, Formative and Summative assessments.
• Trained students in public speaking, theatre, music, choreography.
• Organiser of Intra and Interschool events, co-ordinating with various agencies for resounding success.
• A multitasker with ability to think creatively and constructively.
• TeacherTraining at the Eye Level Seawoods Nerul Center,Navi Mumbai, India , Apple Tree International School Almaty ,Kazakhstan,Eton House International School, Aktau, Kazakhstan ,Millennium School Noida,India Exposure to workforce management, staffing and scheduling.
Leena has been teaching kids for a Long time. She is very good with understanding them. Highly recommended
Leena is an experienced, patient and knowledgeable teacher. Her lessons are effective , engaging and fun. Her understanding of a child and choosing a teaching methodology accordingly, is really inspiring. I have learnt a lot as a teacher working with her. She is not only a great teacher/ tutor but a mentor too.
The testimony of your excellent art of teaching is well ingrained in the minds of your students at Ferozpur, Mellenum School Moira and your teacher colleagues. The Nerul Eye Level is your effort to venture into a New and Refined mode of teaching. Thousand of children who went through this method of innovative teaching too are testimony of your being a great teacher. Keep it up Leena Madam.
God bless and more spurs to your art of teaching.
Leena was my son's shadow teacher in class (grade 7-8) for a year until he was able to manage alone. Then Leena tutored my son after school. She was always prepared with a lesson, supported by a video, and an exercise for practice. She came to the home on 2 occasions when my son refused to go to school and was an expert at gently but firmly getting him out of bed to study more than he would have in school these days. LOL. She was always able to get my son to study even when we could not. When my son was in a bad mood, Leena would start with an exercise like "write what you feel when listening to this song". Next thing, my son would be picking his favorite song. Then he would be ready to study. Leena is calm, kind-hearted, clever. Leena's daughter was accepted at all the best universities in Canada. Need I say more?
Leena mam is very experienced and knowledgeable. She keeps her lesson effective, engaging and fun.She knows what is important for kids and also what we need to do to improve quickly. My son is able to stay focus and overcome his fear of writing specially Aarav she really helped me for both the kids in all the challenges they were facing.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|