My teaching focuses on assessing the students' understanding of course material and tailoring the session to best fit their interest and level of understanding. My strategies focus on student engagement and course material retention. I welcome high school, college, or university students.
My Specialties include:
- Highschool Maths and Physics
- University Maths; Calculus, Algebra, Differential Equations, Statistics and Probability, and Numerical Methods
- University Physics; Physics I and II
I am an Engineering graduate who works as a consultant in the energy industry. I have years of experience in one-to-one and group tutoring of high school and university students.
I love learning and I want to show you how you can have fun learning.
Talk to you soon.
Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) April 2020
University of Technology Institute of Technology (Ontario Tech University), Oshawa, Ontario
• 3.98 cumulative GPA.
University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Oshawa, ON
Supplemental Instruction Leader
• Developed lesson plans to conduct supplemental sessions according to the course schedule for Univerity level mathematics and other engineering courses.
• Successfully coordinated a variety of individual and group activities using varies techniques and strategies to that encourage independent learning and collaboration with peers, which has resulted in improvement of concept retention and critical thinking to participating students.
• Conducted one-to-one tutoring sessions to help students understand challenging course concepts on courses related to Mathematics, Physics, Programming, and Engineering.
• Supervised physics study space and offered personalized support to individuals in need of extra assistance.
• Advised and assisted students with time management and effective study & exam skills.
Perfect! Explains accurately, in a way I can understand. Knows subjects very well, consistent, organized and very helpful.
Perfect! She is very thorough
She is a hardworking student who loves to understand the concepts behind phenomenon.
Perfect! Iman is very patient and kind. She will teach you without giving you the answers while aiding you in learning different concepts. She guides her students to solve problems in brand new ways.
Dolu is very passionate about learning. It is a pleasure to teach her.
I attended Iman's tutorial sessions for electric circuits and statistics & probability because I found them very helpful.
She has a unique way of explaining difficult subjects and making them easier for students to understand.
She helped me see a big difference in my grades as she is very hardworking, organized and approachable.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$60|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$300|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$600|