My teaching methodologies include making students understand the concept through real time examples. making them think by giving suitable homeworks.
always encouraging students to ask doubts.
I teach students so that their base is strong so they can tackle any questions put infront of them.
I am an Industrial Engineering graduate Student at Concordia University.
I have teaching experience of 3 years .
Have excellent knowledge in high school and elementary maths and physics.
I have a bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.
Good at statistics, probability, Trignometery, Calculus and algebra
No travel fee if it is in 5km from my place.
2125 Rue Saint Marc, Montreal, QC,Canada
Email: (concealed information) Phone: +1 (concealed information)
LinkedIn: (concealed information)
• Motivated and hardworking International Graduate Student with Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
• Outstanding student with excellent academic as well as co-curricular records.
• Multiple student leadership roles in Student clubs, athletics, projects and Social Impact Organization and a good
• Excellent Communication, interpersonal skills and an active listener.
• Strong grasp and knowledge over Mathematics
• Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
• 18 years of English Education and impeccable records on Mathematics both in School and College level.
• IELTS score of 7.5 Overall and over 90% score in English and Mathematics through schooling.
Master of Engineering, Industrial Engineering 2017- 2019
Concordia University, Montreal, QC
Cumulative Grade Point Average: 4.0
Bachelor of Technology, Mechanical Engineering
Government Engineering College, Thrissur, India
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
Mathematics Tuition Teacher (January 2014 – January 2017)
• Taught a group of 10 to 30 students Mathematics ranging from Elementary level to High School level.
• Taught children at Children’s home, Thrissur, India Mathematics and English during this time.
• Assisted students in preparing for Entrance examinations for Engineering in Physics and Mathematics.
Examination Invigilator at Concordia University (March 2018- Present)
ACTIVITIES AND AWARDS:
• Received National Scholarship for Minorities (Merit Cum Means Scholarship) by the Central Government
(Ministry of Minority Affairs, India) in the years 2016 and 2017.
• Received Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minorities (MOMA) by the Kerala State Government in the years
2014 and 2015.
• Coordinator and finance committee member of Gear–Up 2015 an event conducted by the Mechanical
Engineering Department of Government Engineering College, Thrissur.
• Member in College literary club, “Graffiti” and Debate club (2014-2017).
• School Pupils Leader of Higher Secondary Section at Don Bosco Central School, Irinjalakuda during the
C, C++, Java, Arduino, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Primavera, Arena.
Volunteer/ Community Services:
• Volunteered the Career Fair conducted by Career and Planning Services (CAPS) Concordia University in January, 2018
• Active participant in a non-profit Trust at Government Engineering College named “Oasis” Pain and Palliative Care Unit, to educate underprivileged children and to provide financial help to poor patients.
• Mentored and taught poor children in the Children’s Home, Thrissur, India.
Playing Basketball and Cricket, Cooking, Watching movies on Fiction and Thriller.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||Not available|