My teaching methodology depends on the student's needs: I try to examine then adapt my methodology to each student in order for them to acquire effectively and easily the subject. My class is based on a structured syllabus regarding a certain subject, then I will approach with flexibility.
Quadrilingual, I’m a second year Law student at the University of Ottawa who has an affinity for literature as well as lab-based courses in Biology and Chemistry since I was a science stream student in high school. I have been tutoring for the past 4 years in many settings (at school, at home, in an education center) to a wide array of students who present different challenges.
Travel charge differs according to distance travelled (if short distance no fees are charged) . In addition, all cancellations have to be made 24 hours in advance or a fee might apply.
Tutor – SOSprof / Service Tutorat/ Centre de Parainage Scolaire- 2018/2019
- Support service for homework, catching up on academics and homework in order to improve the student’s understanding of the subject and to improve his grades
- Homework help
- Exam preparation
Tutor - Stanislas College - 2016/2018
- Offer a tutoring and help service in different subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, French ... etc) to students in difficulty, of any age
- Supervise student projects and homework
- Develop a proper working and learning method for the student
- Educational follow-up of students
UN simulation – 2019
- Participating in a real simulation at the UN, becoming involved in diplomacy, taking an interest in modern international issues.
- Developing speaking skills and debates
Intern in the Research Institute - McGill University - Health Center – 2018
- Spend Two full weeks in laboratory to observe the experiments including histology, immunofluorescence staining of tissue sections and dissociated cells with specific antibodies, microscope image analysis, polymerase chain reaction (PCR) genetic analysis, and DNA electrophoresis. McGill laboratory is particularly interested in the surveillance mechanism of oocytes (precursor of eggs) during ovarian development using the mouse as an animal model. I showed good understanding of our research project and technical procedures.
Intern in medical clinic - Provis Rudd Clinics - 2018
- Assistant to nurses and doctor
- Observation of the different tasks of the Endoscopy Technician
- Clinic reception assistance
Intern in medical clinic GMF - The Montreal Medical Cite - 2018
- Assistant to nurses and doctor
- Three-week learning opportunity at the level of medicine, patient care, organization and management of a clinic.
Anatomy training, VISCERES at the University of Quebec in Trois-Rivieres (UQTR)-2018
- Objectives of the training (duration of one day):
Update knowledge about the various anatomical systems and devices;
Acquire specific anatomical knowledge on cadavers or plastine specimens
Law student at University Of Ottawa
Diploma of Collegial/High School Studies - Science Stream – International Baccaulauréat
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest homework help lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, academic coaching lessons for all!
Taking methodology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|