It's important to me that any concept I discuss is easy to get, and I'll make any concept so simple that every student will be able to easily follow me when I get into deeper waters. Though I'm personally big on academics, I'll speak to you like any other guy would.
I am a Molecular Biology student attending the University of Toronto Mississauga. I'm currently in 2nd year, having participated in research with a professor over the summer on integrating wearable technology into the measurement of recovery from anaerobic exercise. I'm the Vice President of the Humanitarian Club at my university. My GPA stands at 4.0.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
● Strong writing, organizational and coordinating abilities in both academic and
● Extensive collaboration and teamwork with peers, research partners, and event
● Independent and active research skills as demonstrated by ongoing ROP
Sept 2019 - Present University of Toronto Mississauga (Molecular Biology)
Sept 2015 - June 2019 Cawthra Park Secondary School
Oct 2018 - Nov 2018 Introduction to the Biology of Cancer (online course on Coursera)
July - Aug 2018 The Ancient Greeks (online course on Coursera)
July 2017-Aug 2017, Mar 2018 Mississauga, ON
Mississauga Valley Community Center, Camp Volunteer
● Counsel, taught, and assisted instructors for helping and enabling groups of kids
to engage in a variety of cooperative and engaging sports and activities
● Directed and guided the kids, resolved conflicts, and took a position of leadership
● Volunteered in the pool and assisted in overseeing the kids swimming
Sept 2015-Aug 2016 Mississauga, ON
Cooksville Library, Teen Advisory Group Member
● Cooperated with several volunteers and a worker in the library to organize events
(e.g., talent show) in order to engage younger people with the community and
● Engaged in many tasks in order to prepare the library for upcoming holidays,
charities, customs, etc
Vice President, UTM Humanitarian Club (August 2020-Present)
● Connecting to other organizations in order to provide members with local
volunteering opportunities in Mississauga so as to allow them to participate and
contribute to humanitarian work
Dark Data in Health ROP with Dr. Jayson Parker (May 2020-Present)
● Independently compiling data on body metrics during anaerobic exercise and
sleep with wearable technology (Hexoskin smart shirts and Qardioarm blood
pressure monitor) and using this data to develop a protocol that predicts unique
health and wellness outcomes for each unique person
Notetaker, Disability Services (Sept 2019-Apr 2020)
● Completed 125 hours of notetaking for four courses (BIO152, BIO153, CHM110,
and PSY100) for UTM’s Disability Services; created and shared extensive typed
notes (40-70 pages) compiling lecture and textbook information for each class to
assist students with disabilities
Vice President, Debate Club (Jan 2019-June 2019)
● Cofounder of the Cawthra Park’s Debate Club, organized rooms for meetings,
coordinated social media and designed posters on a weekly basis for promotion,
organized weekly presentations on complex issues to start up the debates
Dancer, Annual Mosaix performance (Jan 2019-June 2019)
● Performed a partner dance and boys solo section, carefully learned how to safely
coordinate ambitious moves with partner, helped design outfit for dance role
Issa, J. (2017, May 18). Book of Amos. Ancient History Encyclopedia. Retrieved from
Perfect! Jimmy, was very effective in working with my son. He answered his questions, explained concepts and provided supplemental questions and examples.
Understands concept material quickly and works well with given lessons and instruction.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, thermodynamics lessons for all!
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$14|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$70|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$140|