todo sabe un poco de español, ya sea del cine, de tus amigos o de algo que hayas aprendido en vacaciones. Mi punto es que me adaptaré a ti! Quiero que el español sea divertido por ustedes! Quiero enseñar el español que realmente puede ser útil, no las frases típicas.
Hola a todos! mi nombre es Sofia. Soy estudiante de la universidad. Mi amor por el idioma español viene de mis padres! ellos me enseñaron a leer, escribir y hablar el espgnole. Definitivamente es una gran parte de mi vida. En mi vecindario he participado en muchas actividades de la comunidad hispana. He ensenado a los mayores sobre la tecnología y he trabajado en un restaurante que habla solo espagole durante muchos años. Yo diría que soy calificada para enseñar el idioma que amo!
• Result oriented individual able to make quick decisions in high stress environments.
• Adapts well in new work environment and with coworkers, eager to lean and take on new
• A multilingual individual (English, French and Spanish) with excellent communication
• Able to work efficiently and successfully in a team setting or individually
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
University of Ottawa Currently attending
• BS in biopharmaceutical sciences
Saint-Frère-André, Toronto ON Sep 2018-2020
• Ontario High School Diploma
• Excellence in French Proficiency Diploma
Infant, Child and Adult CPR and First Aid Training 2019
Toronto Police (Youth In Policing Initiative), Toronto, ON 2019
• Administrative work such as developing and maintaining an organizational system
• Volunteered at several local non-profit organizations such as Not Just for Tourists and Safe
• Research and creation of presentations for the police departments
• Attended professional, technical and educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional settings
• Gained knowledge of office management systems and procedures to the standards of the police
Dairy Queen (Crew Member & Cashier), Toronto, ON 2019
• Achieve high customer satisfaction providing excellent service and knowledge on products being
• Prep food under fast-paced environment and high standards of Dairy Queen whilst handling food
correctly to ensure safety measurements are met according to Dairy Queen’s sanitation standards
• Transaction and cash handling, counting out drawers at beginning or end of day and mastered
POS computer system for order taking.
• Enhanced company reputation by performing with excellent customer service.
Bulk barn (Cashier), Toronto, Ontario 2018
• First line contact with customers, providing outstanding service to comply with their needs and
giving precise answers on seasonal and year-round products
• In charge of receiving costumer’s method of payment and managing proper transactions
• Working on a point of sale system and interact machines
• In charge of cleaning and displaying new products as well as refurbishing popular products
• Informing customers on all weekly deals and providing details information on discounts going
• Having well rounded knowledge on all products in store
Miratel Solutions, (Call Centre Representative),Toronto, Ontario 2017
• Receive and make calls to supporting customers following the script to secure the best result
for the company
• Handled credit card information and successfully filled out order forms for customers interested
in buying tickets
• Gave all information regarding the lotteries and/or raffles I worked for
• Kept a friendly and respectful relation with customers over the phone
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$17|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$85|