- Hourly rate $60
- Response Time 1h
- Number of students 20
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
ONLINE Tutoring in all subjects/levels by a BC Certified Teacher with over 10 years of experience!
- at their home
- By webcam
About the lesson
- Building confidence in students so that they take more risks in their learning
- Initial and ongoing assessment to identify students' needs
- Individualized programs to meet students' needs based on assessment
- Regular communication with parents and teachers to maximize students' learning
- ONLINE TUTORING OFFERED THROUGH ZOOM
- 1-1 or small group classes depending on students' needs
- Qualified in all subject areas and levels - KG to Gr. 10
- Tutoring for struggling and gifted learners: below, at, or above grade level
- Academic tutoring
- Homework help
- Academic coaching
Exam Prep- Brevet
- All Levels
"Spark Learning helped my child increase his reading level from Gr. 1 to Gr. 3 in 5 months. Nina created an individualized program to meet my son's special reading needs. He worked with teachers for years before and they were unable to do what Nina could do in only 5 months. Thank you for all of your help! You will not find a better literacy specialist than this." ~ The O'Connor Family
"Perfect! My daughters had a great time, and enjoyed their classes with Nina. She is an excellent English tutor, skillful and friendly." ~ Nasser
I have been a teacher in the Surrey School District for 13 years and have taught all subjects and grade levels. Currently, I teach as a Learning Support Teacher, teaching struggling students reading, writing, and math skills, homework/project help, and test preparation.
I regularly attend professional development workshops in literacy (reading and writing) and math to ensure that I have the most current strategies to teach my students.
- ESL Specialist
- Reading Specialist
B Ed: UBC, 2007
BA: UBC, 2006
- 5 h: $300
- 10 h: $600
- $ 60/h
Rates may vary depending on students' individual needs.