My teaching methods differs from student to student depending on the students knowledge level. I always try to identify the weakness of the student and try to figure out a way to strengthen them. I'm very comfortable in teaching students of middle and high school level.
I'm pursuing my PhD in Mechanical engineering at university of Ottawa. My field of research is in combustion. I'm also a teaching assistant for the past two years. Added to that I've been tutoring Maths and Physics for high school students from my undergrad. So I've an ample amount of experience in handling all level of students.
PhD, Mechanical Engineering: 2017 - Present
1. Part-time private tutor January, 2011 to April, 2016.
Conduct one-on-one and group tutoring for elementary school students in English, Maths
Tracked all students progress through students' task and homework.
Followed up with students and parents through frequent meet-ups.
2. Teaching and research assistant January 2017 - Present
Employer: University of Ottawa
Conduct tutorials by solving demonstration problems.
Illustrate and conduct experiments in the laboratory.
Aid the Professor in preparing teaching materials.
Mark assignments and exams.
Additional Skills & Interest:
1. Fluent in English
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Worked closely with children through three years of babysitting experience
4. Creative thinking skills to develop new programs and initiatives
5. Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Oce Suite and various operating systems
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|