Every student is a different case for me, as you can't treat everyone the same exact way. I have a different approach for every personality and every level of academia.
Some common traits of what I deliver would be: high quality assistance, patience in delivering the material, understanding regression to find a proper solution, motivation even if failure occurs, and hard work in every session.
I have recently completed my Master of Engineering: Advanced Materials and Manufacturing. My Bachelor's degree was in Mechanical Engineering. My last job consisted of supervising and guiding a class of 20 engineering students in their design work.
I have worked for many years as a tutor for kids with learning difficulties and have been able to greatly improve their academic performance.
Driven new graduate with experience in managing teams, guiding projects, and solving problems. Good communication, public speaking, sales, and customer service skills. Fluent in English, French, & Arabic.
TEACHER ASSISTANT | AUGUST 2018 – DECEMBER 2018 | UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA, OTTAWA, ON, CANADA
· Guiding a class of 20 engineering students in every step of their design work
PAINTER | MAY 2018 – JULY 2018 | STUDENT WORKS, OTTAWA, ON, CANADA
· Outdoor & indoor painting, pressure washing, and Skyjack operation
PERSONAL TRAINER | FEBRUARY 2018 – PRESENT | FREELANCE, CANADA
· Designing workout plans and training customers to reach their fitness goals
PICKER | OCTOBER 2017 – JANUARY 2018 | ADECCO, OTTAWA, ON, CANADA
· Verifying customers’ orders prior to shipping in Lee Valley Tools warehouse
HOST | FEBRUARY 2016 – SEPTEMBER 2016 | LA FIESTA, GATINEAU, QC, CANADA
· Greeting and serving the restaurant’s customers
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE | DECEMBER 2015 – JANUARY 2016 | COOLHEAT COMFORT SYSTEMS, OTTAWA, ON, CANADA
· Reaching to potential customers and offering the company’s various services
MASTER’S IN ENGINEERING: ADVANCED MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING | 2018–2019 | UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA, OTTAWA, ON, CANADA
· Focus on Materials selection, Industrial organization, Reliability, and Design improvement
· GPA: 93%
ENGINEERING SALES – MAY 2018 – UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA, OTTAWA, ON, CANADA
· Combining technical knowledge and communication skills to sell solutions for clients’ problems
PERSONAL TRAINING SPECIALIST – JANUARY 2018 – CANFITPRO, OTTAWA, ON, CANADA
· Building specific and effective workout programs based on clients’ needs and goals
· Computer (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & Mathematics (handling numbers)
· Time management, Project management, Research, & Interpersonal relationships
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|