I like to go over the main concepts where I sit with my students and we talk about the ideas until they are well understood. Then, we apply the ideas by going over examples, simple as first, until we get to typical problems the students might see on his exam. I am flexible, patient, I know what it is not to understand and I will guide to student through whatever path works best for him/her. I can give course in math or physics to students at a level ranging from high school to university.
I am currently working as a researcher in applied science. I have a bachelor in physics and actuarial science and have already given lots of tutorships during my CEGEP days. I enjoy teaching a lot, I am open to teach via webcam or on place.
Researcher in applied science November 2018-Present
-Flogen Technologies, Montreal
◦ Applying mathematics in the physical modeling of processes
◦ Developing mathematical solution of complex industrial processes
◦ Modifying the mathematical modeling as per industrial tests
Research Assistant Internship (2 internships) Fall 2013, Summer 2014
- André-Marie Tremblay, Sherbrooke University, Sherbrooke
◦ Test a theoretical model describing the physics behind the metal-insulator Mott transition
◦ Numerical simulations using the Mammoth supercomputer browsing with Linux
◦ Data analysis, files manipulation and trace of graphics using python and gnuplot
Research Assistant Internship Winter 2013 --
-Bertrand Reulet, Sherbrooke University, Sherbrooke
◦ Verify the function of operational amplifiers at very low temperatures
◦ Realize experimental setups and take measurements using spectrum and network analysers
◦ Data analysis, trace of curves characterizing the properties of the amplifier using python
Actuarial Analyst Internship Summer 2016
- TD Insurance, Montreal
• Evaluate and improve different predictive actuarial models
• Participate in the analysis of experience results
• Production of detailed reports
Actuarial Analyst Internship Summer 2011
- AXA Insurance, Montreal
• Provide information in the form of data useful to various studies
• Filter the information from a massive database by programming with SAS
• Verify the data validity using an independant directory
Physics, Math Tutor 2009-2010
-Saint-Hyacinthe Cegep, Saint-Hyacinthe
• Assist students in difficulty
• Tutored students in mathematics and physics courses
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|