I have excellent teaching and explaining skills. I have helped my friends and other students during my university with subjects like Maths, Chemistry, Physics and other numerical and technical subjects. I have given extra classes to various students to help them with difficult subjects and certain topics. I have also provided tutoring to a few students in Toronto ranging from grade 6 to 11 and some other students for university level.
I have finished my Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from India and have completed two masters’ in Energy Systems Engineering and Project Management from Canada. I had always achieved top grade in my academics and was among top 3 students in the class. My average percentile for bachelors and masters is above 84%.
The rates are for basic tutoring. May vary with level of complexity.
2 SYLVID COURT, LORETTO (concealed information)
ONTARIO, L0G 1L0 CANADA Cell No: (concealed information)
Seeking position as a Tutor where my experience and good work habits will be an asset to your company and opportunity for continuous learning and growing along with your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
• Good use of skills and training to perform maintenance and installation
• Strong problem solving and decision making ability
• Excellent hands-on experience
• Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and AutoCAD 3D software
• Excellent experience working on BAS control system
• Excellent knowledge of various computer languages such as C, C++ and Java (Certifications)
• Writing class 4 TSSA certification exam
• Well organized with positive attitude; fast and efficient at completing task
• Active listening and significant use of memory
• Excellent multitasking skill in fast-paced environment with ability to prioritize
• Excellent team player
• Quick learner and enthusiastic worker
• Enjoy and welcome challenges and learning new things
• Follow specific schedules and procedures including safety protocol
• Follow detailed verbal and written instruction
• Demonstrate strong, integrity, initiative work ethic
• Excellent mechanical aptitude and good knowledge of mechanical equipment
• Ability to communicate thoughts and ideas effectively both written and verbal
Technical Skills & Experience Details:
• Identifies risks and gaps in safety execution in the operational environment
• Effectively contribute to a strong team environment through assisting team mates in accomplishing mutual goals, supporting and promoting team spirit and cooperation
• Good knowledge of BAS systems and familiar with SAP
• Monitor alarms and respond to emergency issues affecting critical production equipment
• Worked with troubleshooting of issues on fluid beds, coating pans, scrubbers, etc.
• Worked on preventive maintenance including bearing, shaft, motor, belt and filter replacements
• Replace and rebuild control valves on steam lines
• Inspect proper functioning of steam traps, check valves, safety valves and replace broken valves
• Worked on complex systems including chillers, boilers, dust collectors, cooling towers, etc.
• Worked on water softening and purifying systems including water softeners, RO systems, UV systems, etc.
• Perform maintenance activities on pumps, motors, exhaust fans, etc.
• Familiar with building fire alarm systems and response procedure in case of emergency
• Licenced in CPR and First Aid training
• Familiar with mechanical tools and equipment and their use
• Provided work direction, guidance, expertise and on-the-job instruction to the juniors assigned to work with
• Assisted seniors in inspection of mechanical installations and construction
• Performed and assisted in the seasonal shutdown/start-up of building systems equipment
• Assisted seniors and managed quality related concerns with proficiency, providing solutions to failure mode
• Maintained accurate records of key production indicators such as production volume, production time on a daily, weekly, monthly basis as required for the project
• Directly participated in machinery installation, repair and maintenance
• Excellent computer operation skills with ability to document tasks where required and enters data into company information system
• Reported incidents and assisted senior in investigations
• Performed regular mechanical and/or equipment maintenance as required or assigned, completed work orders, and requisition equipment and supplies as needed
• Flexible and variable work schedule as needed to meet company objectives
• Ensure that company regulations, regarding safety and work permits are observed
• Planned and implemented the routine programs
• Ability to read, interpret and understand basic drawings and schematics.
• Assisted senior engineer in establishing priorities recommended improvement to working methods
• Communicated day to day field activities to senior engineer
• Worked with contractors on scheduled diagnostic and periodic legislative tests/inspections of building systems to ensure reliability
• Familiar with internet based navigation
• Ability to successfully participate in all training courses
• Ready to relocate
Secondary School Diploma D.A.V. School Punjab, India
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering GIMET Punjab, India
Energy Systems Engineering Technologist Centennial College Toronto, Canada (2013-2015)
Project Management Technologist Centennial College Toronto, Canada (2015-2016)
Related Work Experience:
Building Systems Technician Apotex, Etobicoke (2017 to present)
HVAC Technician Apotex, Etobicoke (2015-2017)
Mechanical Installer Resco Energy Inc., Toronto (2014)
Junior Trainee Engineer PAT, India (2012)
Trainee Engineer Khanna Paper Mills, India (2010)
Academic Projects Modification of Lathe Machine to Perform Friction Welding of Aluminum
Available upon request
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|