My teaching method would be that will help the student understand the topic more easily. The structure of the class will include firstly taking over the given syllabus followed by any extra concept involved as per the need of the student.
I am an M.Tech. (Production Engineering) pass -out in2018. Looking forward to having a career in teaching this might give as a gateway for the same. Previously had experience e in taking lab session od B.Tech. students at the college.
• M.Tech. (Manufacturing Engineering & Automation) 2018 College of Engineering Pune, CGPA-7.77/10
• B.Tech. (Production Engineering) 2012 Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, CGPA-5.5/10
• HSC, Maharashtra Board 2008 Ramnarain Ruia College, Percentage- 74%
EXTRA-CURRICULUM & CERTIFICATIONS
• Winner of Table tennis & runner-up of badminton in PESA’18 at CoEP.
• Volunteered “Mechatronics and Industrial Automation”, one-week Faculty development program held at CoEP in March’18.
• Attended one-week Quality Improvement Program “Excellence in Maintenance engineering”, sponsored by AICTE at CoEP in March’18.
• Certification in German A1 from GOETHE institute, Mumbai in 2016.
• Certification in CATIA V5 from MSME CAD/CAM Training Institute and Pro-E from ECIT in 2010 and 2011 respectively.
• Exhibited management and problem-solving acumen while working as General Manager & Organizer in the national level technical event ‘Technovanza’ in 2010 & 2009 respectively held at VJTI.
• Hospitality coordinator in ‘Prodology’ Production department tech-festival in 2010 at VJTI, Mumbai.
1. Evaluation of Repeatability of Fused Deposition Modeling Printer Jul’17- Jun’18
(Rapid Prototyping Lab in College of Engineering, Pune)
Performed design of experiment for printing parameters to evaluate optimum parameters using the Taguchi Method. Estimated repeatability of FDM printer using optimized parameters for experimentation and statistical analysis tools and test
[Key skills: Fused deposition modeling, Minitab, Reverse Engineering, Anderson-Darling Test, CATIA, CMM, Rapid-I, CURA, Minitab]
2. Capacity Planning through Outsourcing & Study of Total Preventive Maintenance Jun’11-Dec’11
(Siemens India Ltd., Mumbai)
Comparing the cost and Takt time model for an optimum level to obtain a solution for capacity planning. Literature review and study of an existing computerized maintenance management system
[Key skills: Production planning, Inventory Management, SAP (Production Module), Autonomous Maintenance]
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$12||$12|
|5 hours||Not available||$50||$62|
|10 hours||Not available||$107||$124|