I have my own notes and problems, you will learn math by my sweet and simple ways.
Knowing every trick and let you know about them, By reviewing the feedbacks from my previous student you can figure out why I am the best
Arsalan is one of our best tutors. High-quality profile and excellent qualifications, organised and responsive to lesson requests, appreciated by their students!
I am the First Ph.D. student of Civil Engineering at Lakehead University, I have more than 6 years experience in teaching at the school, university, TA and private tutor.
I have been teaching Mathematics for more than 6 years in different organizations.
Ph.D. student Civil Engineering Lakehead University Thunder Bay, Canada Sep 2017
MSc Hydraulics-Civil Engineering K.N.Toosi. University of Technology Tehran, Iran Feb 2015
BSc Civil Engineering Jundishapur University of Technology Dezful, Iran May 2012
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• A passion for passing on knowledge and helping students gain an engineer's perspective expressed as a teacher and mentor of younger engineers.
• Up to date knowledge of engineering trends and new technologies gained through research and teaching at the University level.
• Expert in Civil Engineer–Water Resources Management design, using SWMM, Hec-HMS, Hec-RAS, Arc-GIS and etc.
• I treat customers with utmost respect and approach all customer interactions with a willingness to serve
Very strong communication skills, gained and honed as a project manager.
Co-Project Control Manager and Technical Officer 2014-2017
Farakar Asia Co. Tehran, Iran
• Planned and implemented construction phase schedule
• Managed day to day operation of project teams for 3 buildings, ensuring all contractors and engineers communicated effectively with each other and worked well together.
• Conducted quality control inspections throughout all phases of construction to ensure adherence to building codes and engineering specifications.
Islamic Azad Universities of RobatKarim & Pardis Tehran, Iran
• Taught “Technical Drawing & Construction Drawing" at 2 private universities.
• Provided instruction in manual drafting to provide students with a strong foundation in basic skills and an engineer's perspective
• Instructed students in basic use of AutoCAD to further their design skills.
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Engineering Top Up award – Lakehead University 2017-18
• First score in Advanece Topic in Civil Engineering – Optimization and Decision making in water resources management, Lakehead University, 2018 Summer
• First score in Modeling in Water Resources - Lakehead University, 2018 Winter
• The author of the Top Conference Article (nation-wide), for the conf. paper: “The application of modern techniques in risk reduction and risk management of urban flood ” 4th CAUP-Tehran, January, 2017
• The author of the Top Conference Article (nation-wide), for the conf. paper: “Urbanization development and application of low-impact development methods- Qomroud case study” 9th SASTECH-Mashhad, September, 2015
• Second top score in Advanced Hydraulics & Second top score in Advanced Hydrology, 2013
Teaching Assistantship in Universities
• Teaching Assistant “Fluid Mechanics Lab” Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Canada , Second semester, 2017-2018
• Teaching Assistant “Hydrology” Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Canada , First semester, 2017-2018
• Teaching Assistant “Intro to Engineering Design” Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Canada, First semester, 2017-2018
• Teaching Assistant “Hydraulic Structures” K.N.Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, First semester, 2015-2016
• Teaching Assistant “River Engineering” at K.N.Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Second semester, 2015-2016
• Teaching Assistant “Strength of Materials” K.N.Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Second semester, 2015-2016
• Teaching Assistant “Water Resources System Analysis” at Islamic Azad University Central Tehran Branch. - First semester, 2016-2017
• Teaching Assistant “Structural Analysis” at Islamic Azad University Central Tehran Branch. - First and second semester, 2014-2015
• Mentor of 4 undergraduate students at Lakehead University for their Degree Project. 2017-2018
Thesis advisor (volunteer)
• Entitled: “Selection and study the operation of urban runoff and flood parameters by comparing the rainfall-runoff models” – Salehan University, 2016-2017
• Entitled: “Select an appropriate strategy for determining the privacy of river bed by comparing two countries” – Salehan University, 2016-2017
The list of people who claim they are trustworthy seems to be ever-increasing; unfortunately, the list of people who truly deserve your trust is shorter than ever. When Arsalan says, "trust me" you actually can, and in fact you should. I learned this lesson the hard way, you don't have to! I met Arsalan during the intense civil engineering summer transition program in 2019. The fast pace of the transition program combined with professors inability to effectively communicate ideas quickly left me behind and panicked. I had ignored Arsalan's first email offer for tutoring but was able to find a group session to join. Unfortunately, I had waited too long, the exam was just around the corner and the time crunch pressure left me unable to trust Arsalan's methods which ultimately resulted in me failing 2 summer courses. When the fall term started I knew I needed a different approach and decided to sign up for any and all tutoring that Arsalan was offering. This time I would trust Arsalan's methods and it paid off, big time! There is no doubt in my mind that Arsalan's tutoring has improved my GPA and without it I would have failed hydrology for sure. Arsalan focuses on what you NEED to know, he won't waste your time with fluff and topics that don't matter. Arsalan makes sure that we understand what he is talking about, and will not leave you behind. Arsalan actually, genuinely cares and it shows in the careful planning and clear delivery of his sessions. Arsalan's methods are consistent across every course he tutors which allows you to LEARN from the start, rather than after your figure our the prof's style. It may feel hard to spend extra money on top of what LU costs, but if you ask me, Arsalan should get every cent for the classes I took with him as everything I actually learned was from him. So if you need help, TRUST Arsalan, he won't let you down!
Comes ready to teach white great examples. Many of which are very similar to what I had come up on finals and midterms. No regrets with spending the money for the grades I got. Received an A in a subject where lots of people barely passed. Great tutor!
Arsalan was my tutor for multiple civil engineering courses from when I started at the University. He puts in the time, effort, and scours resources to ensure what he explains is as simple as possible for anyone to understand. He is motivated for his work, and it shows in his tutoring where he will help any of his students with any questions they have. If it wasn’t for him and his methods, I probably would have done poorly in multiple classes.
He is great teacher. He made everything Simple and Easy to understand
Great teacher, breaks concepts down and explains well!
Arsalan is very helpful and knowledgeable about the classes that he tutors, so it makes the tutoring much more efficient and informative. Excellent tutor, will for sure reach out in the future for more lessons :-)
Arsalan is very knowledgeable and understanding and I would highly recommend him for any tutoring services needed.
Arsalan is a great tutor. He takes complex subject/questions and teaches simple ways of tackling them. He also covers exam-related questions, which is super helpful! Definitely one of the best TA's in Lakehead's Engineering faculty.
Arsalan knows the proper content to teach and does a great job explaining things so you can develop a good understanding. He devotes a lot of time to helping others learn and seems to really enjoy teaching.
Very informative being taught by Arsalan, he gives you everything you need to know and explains it in a way that makes sense.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|