My teaching methods vary from student to student depending on the ability of a kid to learn. As every child is different, so I try to obtain a suitable technique to explain and make the child understand.
Making use of a variety of pedagogies according to the need of a student is the best methodology to explain the concept clearly.
I have done my engineering in Electronics and Communication with experience of working in a technical company. With a great interest in Mathematics, I gave tuition classes to students from grade 5-10 covering various topics like Algebra, Statistics, Trigonometry etc. Then I shifted to Business field and I did PG Diploma in Business Administration from Vancouver. But that desire and passion to teach students are still there. So, yeah ready to give tuition classes of Mathematics.
Professional Skills and Abilities
• Effective Communication skills for anticipating the needs of the clients that creates clear decision making.
• Proficient in Word-processing, Databases, Book-keeping and with the use of various office Equipment’s.
• Experience in analyzing the situations to find the actual cause and providing consultation to resolve issues.
• Organizing activities and tracking the details of events and action plans in alignment with the goals of the organization.
• Drafting action plans on projects while estimating all the related parameters for effective project management.
Langara College, Vancouver, BC May 2017- December 2018
Post Degree Diploma in Business Administration
Punjab Technical University, Punjab, India August 2010- May 2014
Bachelor’s in Technology (ECE)
DPS August 2014-March 2017
• Counseled students to identify their strong and weak skills by conducting meetings with them and analyzing their academic reports to motivate them to perform better.
• Resolved in-class issues among students by routinely meeting them and their parents in order to find out solutions and a better class atmosphere.
• Executed effective learning practices for students with the use of smart classes that enhanced the learning ability of students by 45%.
• Organized the outdoor activities for students i.e. picnic, camps, study tours etc. in the limited budget by consulting online services that helped to involve the majority of students for participation.
• Supported bookkeeping procedures by keeping eye on stock and inventory being shipped for placing further orders.
Quadrant Televenture December 2013-July 2014
• Uploading report files for various telephonic services of separate regions under Videocon company.
• Monitor network to ensure the security and availability to specific users of the company.
• Responsible for resolving issues and complaints from the customers and drafting solution for the same.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest homework help lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, methodology lessons for all!
Taking academic coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|