I base my teaching according to the student at hand. I am very adaptive, and I recognize that not everyone learns at the same rate or in the same way and have multiple approaches available. Furthermore, I am very patient and do not mind if a student takes longer to understand or needs more repetition.
I am an early childhood education student who's currently in his second semester. I was homeschooled from the third grade up to the 10th grade. I obtained my GED at a college in Atlanta Georgia and passed with college-ready grades.
TUTOR/ARABIC TEACHER • HIDAYAH • DECEMBER 2014 – APRIL 2016
I taught Arabic to a classroom of 18 students with ages varying from 6 to 15 years old. Furthermore, I tutored a classroom of children from kindergarten to 5th grade while specializing in reading, writing, and math.
• Adaptability – Managed to teach each subject in various ways, depending on which approach best suited the child.
• Interpersonal-skills - Utilized my effective communication skills to ensure that each child felt engaged and had a clear idea of what was expected of them.
TUTOR/BABYSITTER • SELF-EMPLOYED • SEPTEMBER 2015 – AUGUST 2019
I had a large client base leading me to tutor over 60 children on and off for almost four years. I helped children devise study tips in order to better prepare for exams /tests. The children entrusted to me experienced a considerable improvement in their grades and even developed literacy in math higher than their grade level.
• Improved children’s writing skills by teaching them new vocabulary and improving their grammar.
• The students entrusted to me experienced a considerable improvement in their grades.
• Students developed literacy in math above their grade level.
GED • JULY 28TH, 2020 • TECHNICAL COLLEGE SYSTEM OF GEORGIA
I passed my GED with college-ready scores.
2ND SEMESTER EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION STUDENT • SENECA COLLEGE
I finished my first semester with a 4.0 GPA and was put on the President’s honour list. As part of my first semester studies, I have proficient knowledge of allergies, and I’m currently certified to administer epinephrine.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest homework help lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, academic coaching lessons for all!
Taking exam prep- brevet lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|