My teaching methods student friendly and include lots of activities to make the concepts easy learning. I teach everything by relating it to real-life activities. Maths is the easiest subject if teach by including practical activities. My class is concise but effective. My teaching style focuses on Quality rather than quantity. My classes are open to any level of student i.e. K12, Diploma, Bachelors And Masters
I am a professional engineer. I have a Master degree in Industrial Engineering and currently working with one of the world’s biggest companies. I have experience teaching students for competitive exams. I have experience working with the world's leading industries as an engineer. Being topper I have a great love of Mathematics. Knowledge is for sharing and I feel grateful to help students learning Mathematics and related subjects.
Additional travel charges if the location is not on the public transport route.
• Ability to simplify more complex math concepts for students.
• Comprehensive understanding of basic and advanced math concepts
• Excellent ability to assess students’ abilities
• Strong ability to communicate with parents and students
• Outstanding classroom organizational skills
Master of Engineering- Industrial Engineering (Co-op) September 2017-Present
University of Windsor, Windsor, ON
Bachelor of Technology – Industrial & Production Engineering July 2013- July 2017
National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Assistant Professor (Mathematics)
Career Point, India June 2017- July 2018
• Instructed 8th - 12th grade levels of Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Precalculus and Calculus.
• Helped 100 students to pass national level engineering entrance exam.
• Planned and Implemented lesson plans throughout the academic calendar.
• Managed up to 40 students at a time to ensure appropriate learning.
• Motivated students to maximize academic presence.
• Topper (Mathematics) in Master of Engineering with 98% score.
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt holder certified by Confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
• Secured rank in top 3 percentile in Joint Engineering Exam 2013 (a national level exam).
Easy going teacher and ready to help in whatever conditions. Really a great learner himself and of course great teacher.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|