In my course you learn the basics of visual language, the difference between film and other arts to deliver your thoughts and perspectives on issues, we speak about genres, then how to tell you story visually, you learn also about videography, editing, directing, and producing.
I also offer hands on training where you can go out and shoot your own film.
I am a documentary and film director with a Higher Diploma in Directing for Cinema and TV from El Instituto del Cine de Madrid in Spain.
I've been giving film courses since 2010, individually and group courses, theoretical and hands on.
I speak English, Spanish and Arabic.
Rates change when I need to travel, they would include travel and accommodation.
- Higher Diploma in Directing for Cinema and TV from El Instituto de Cine de Madrid (2012-2013)
- BSc. in Computer Science from Princess Sumaya University (2002-2006)
- "Aisha" a feature documentary that received the Best Film Award at Malmo Arab film Festival in Sweden in 2016 and was the opening film of the Sheffield Film Festival Week.
- Fellow the George Washington University Documentary Center, 2008.
- Fellow at the Global Media Makers program started by Film Independent in Hollywood, 2016.
Courses and Trainings:
- EAVE on Demand- Professional Producers.
- Transnational Auteurs- by Prof. David Melbye from NYFA and the Royal Film Commission of Jordan
- Poetics of Filmmaking- by Prof. David Melbye from NYFA and the Royal Film Commission of Jordan
- Producers Guild of America- Power of Diversity PGA.
- Access Media Business School- Access to Markets in the Digital Era.
- Story Doc- Project Development.
- Dox Box- Film Structure and Production Potential.
- Al Jazeera Channel- Camera and Lighting Operator.
- Directing Film and Cinematograph- The Royal Film Commission.
- Directing the Documentary- University of Southern California (USC).
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$119||$59|
|5 hours||Not available||$614||$295|