I follow a step-by-step methodology :
1. Go through complete theory and prepare notes so that student can go through it later
2. Provide relevant examples and problems so as to make the concept clear
3. Homework related to the concept taught
4. Test to assess the progress
5. Revision of the previously taught concept so that student don't forget the past concept
I am an engineering graduate student in the Department of Civil and Environment engineering at the University of Alberta with specialization in Structural Engineering. I have experience of giving private tuitions since my high school days and I enjoy teaching.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||Not available|