My teaching method depends on each individual
1. What are the goals the student wants to achieve
2. Giving an examination to observe what are student's weakness and strength
3. Help student to understand the concept through building their own study methodologies
My academic background is in Civil Engineering. I have strong math and physics foundations and I have taken all my junior high and high school courses in Canada. Therefore I am familiar with the course outlines and the expectations to obtain a high grade for the students.
Cancellation policy would be required within 24hours prior to the set time. If no cancellation notice within 24hrs, the course will be charged as a regular class.
Cell (concealed information)
Email: (concealed information)
The University of Calgary, Schulich School of Engineering
Sep 2012 – Dec 2017
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
City of Calgary
May 2017 – Aug 2017
TransCanada PipeLines Ltd
May 2015 – Aug 2016
Calgary Tutoring Centre (Part-time)
Sept 2013 – Aug 2014
• Addressed and identified the requirements and challenges that students/clients have
• Used self-developed problems to provide academic learning opportunities Grade 1 – 12 students
• Prepared students for Alberta Diploma Examination
• Helped students with diverse level and background to reach their potential by different methods of teaching and communication
eMi Canada Engineering Company
Jun 2014 – May 2015
• Coordinated and planned Charity Donation Evening with over 200 guest turnout
• Managed many deadlines under multi-task fast-paced working environment
• Communicated and interfaced with stakeholders in planning donation events, build up solid relationships with stakeholders
1998 - Present
• Painted objects, landscapes, structures with painting type of oil, watercolor, acrylic, and pencil sketches
• Developed ability in paying attention to details and excellent patient during working
• Practiced public speaking skills by given public speeches in the club
• Developed oral and written communication skills through participating in table topic activities
• Travel/Road Trip
• Three years of piano learning lessons
• Performed at Steinway Piano Gallery in 2009
• Exercised critical thinking while studying and playing the music notes.
• Class 5 GDL Driver’s License with clean driving record
• Advanced Chinese Mandarin in reading, writing and speaking
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|