I like to introduce topics and problems by explaining why we need an answer in the first place. Why is this equation important? Why do we need to use it? Why does it look the way it looks? I work from the belief that if a student has an understanding of why we need these solutions they will be more motivated to discover where such solutions come from and how to derive their own.
I am a First Honours Graduate from the University of Surrey. I have taken Dynamics, Analysis, Statistics, Algebra and Calculus-based Modules. I have tutored GCSE level mathematics and have many years of experience handling a wide array of subjects from many syllabuses.
Mathematics Masters (1st Honors):
1st Year – 1st Honors
2nd Year – 1st Honors
3rd Year – 2:1
4th Year – 1st Honors University of Surrey 9th July 2020
4 A Levels:
Mathematics – A
Further Maths – C
Chemistry – B
Computing – C Prince Henrys Sixth Form 17th July 2016
9 GCSEs – A*-C Bowbrook House School 17th July 2014
The Wood Norton Hotel (Part-Time)
Job Title: Events and Weddings Team 3rd August 2018 – Ongoing (1 Year)
• Serving/Collecting Food
• Bar Work/Serving Customers
• Produced a Masters report on “Applications of Neural Networks to Sleep Staging” in which I gained valuable insight into Data Processing and Network Modelling.
• Created a feed-forward neural network visualiser from the ground up.
• I have worked with machine learning libraries such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
• I have experience in applying neural network toolkits to solve several problems involving; language prediction, image classification, voice recognition, and sequence classification.
• Achieved 78% (1st honors equivalent) in my Professional Skills Development Module where I worked as part of a team to generate a report about a mathematical field.
• Worked in an Accountancy Firm where I handled data entry and worked as part of a team.
• I have limited experience in tutoring GCSE Level Mathematics.
• Achieved a Distinction in my Trinity Grade 7 exam for the Piano.
• Was elected prefect at Private School and Sixth Form.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|