My teaching method is topic based in chemistry. However, flexibility allowed for question answer sessions on Individual levels. If it is a group class, students can send in their doubts via email to me. I like people who respect time.
Very approachable, patiently clears doubts, long experience in teaching (international university environments) and industry experience in multi-national company (FMCG-industry). Mumbai grown, US-educated and settle in Bangalore. Can speak English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Marathi. Like curious & hardworking students.
“An energetic, enthusiastic, and curious Chemistry teacher & practitioner wishing to interact with and develop willing youngsters to reach their potential & achieve their career goals”
• A passionate teacher willing to spend time to explain chemical concepts and principles
• A natural motivator & coach for scientifically curious youngsters to find their strengths & help build on them
• Multiple years of experience as a chemistry teacher for college and university students
• Presented research outputs at national and international conferences
• Skilled in technical writing of scientific manuscripts
• An innovative and persevering scientific mind backed with years of experience in academic and industrial R&D.
• Dedicated and enthusiastic leader.
• Generating intellectual property and providing technical solutions.
SUMMARY of TEACHING EXPERIENCE
• Experience (8 years) of Teaching Theoretical & Experimental Concepts of General, Inorganic & Organic Chemistry to a Diverse Ethnic-mix of International Freshman, Sophomore & Senior Students
HIGHLIGHTS of RESEARCH & INDUSTRIAL R&D EXPERIENCE
Expertise in design, synthesis and characterization of Organic molecules
Synthesis of electroactive macromolecules
Covalent linking of contrast agents and health actives onto macromolecular constructs
Metal-Catalyzed Enantiospecific carbene insertion onto prochiral alkenes
Achiral metal coordination complexes of sterically hindered Bis-β-diketones
Thallium mediated ring expansion reactions
• Experience in modulating Reactive Chemistry of Naturals
• Good understanding of Aroma & Flavor sensory stabilization in beverages & foods
• Expertise in polyphenol chemistry
• Proficiency in use and interpretation of instrumentation techniques (NMR, GC, HPLC, IR, UV-Vis)
• Pilot-Plant & factory level scale-up expertise of specific naturals / beverage RMs
INDUSTRIAL R&D EXPERIENCE
Senior Research Scientist with experience in food and beverage and personal care categories
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, food chemistry lessons for all!
Taking industrial chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$18|