My teaching involves a specific skill or concept in a highly structured environment using clear, direct language.
Class strength would not exceed more than 10-12 students per batch.
Students from Vth to XIIth standard (Vth to Xth-all subjects and XI to XII- Maths) are welcomed.
Batches are also available for teaching Maths to Graduation pursuing students. (For Girls only)
I am a Mathematics expert taking tuition at home for last 8 years/M.tech in Electrical Engineering/ GATE qualified/ Having 2 years teaching experience in reputed school / Teaching Part-time in Gautam Buddha University/Having proficiency to teach from Vth to college level.
• Qualified GATE 2012
• Won many Awards in Sports.
• Have received the award for best project work at DCRUST, Murthal.
• 2014 M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering from DCR University of Science and Technology
• (Government) with 8.25 CGPA.
• 2012 B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering from BMIET, MDU with 71%.
• 2008 Senior Secondary School Examination from CBSE with 78.8%.
• 2006 Secondary School Examination from CBSE with 76.4%.
• 2 years teaching experience in DCR University of Science and Technology (part time) for GATE scholarship.
• 2 years teaching experience in Shiv Model High School, karnal. (Having proficiency to teach MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE upto grade XII).
• 6 months teaching experience as an Assistant Professor (Contractual) in deptt. of Electrical Engineering in Gautam Buddha University.
• HAVING 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN CONTENT WRITING IN INNOVAR DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD., NOIDA.
Operating system: Windows XP, Window 7, Window 8
Programming Language: C, C++
Software’s: MS-Office, Matlab
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude towards work
Industry: Thermal Power Plant, Panipat (Haryana)
Duration: 6 Weeks
Project Title: HOME SECURITY SYSTEM
Organization: BMIET, Sonepat
Duration: DEC 2011 TO May 2012
Description: Home security system project consist of three basic modules. First is IR transmitter and receiver module which works for the safety of doors at night or in case we are out of home. When the IR sensors are interrupted, a buzzer if turned on indicating someone is entered into house. Second module is LPG gas sensor. It is provided to detect the LPG Gas leakage. A buzzer is turned on when Gas is detected by the sensor. Third part of project serves the functionality of a door-latch opening using a password entered through keypad. This module also turns on buzzer if 3 wrong passwords are entered consequently. Data from all modules is sent to a computer through serial port.
I have designed GSM based ‘HOME SECURITY SYSTEM’.
I have received best project coordinator award at BMIET, Sonepat.
Project Title: EAR RECOGNITION USING SELF ADAPTIVE WAVELET WITH NEURAL NETWORK CLASSIFIER.
Organization: DCRUST, MURTHAL
Duration: DEC 2013 TO JUNE 2014
Description: A novel approach to ear recognition that utilizes ring-projection method for reducing the dimensions of two-dimensional image into one-dimensional information is presented, that consists of summation of all pixels that lie on the boundary of circle with radius ‘r’ and centre at the centroid of the image. As 2-D image is transformed into a 1-D signal, so less memory is needed and it is faster than existing 2-D descriptors in the recognition process. Also, ring-projection technique is rotation-invariant. The 1-D information, obtained in the ring- projection method, is normalized so as to make a new wavelet which is named as self-adaptive wavelet. Features are extracted using this wavelet by the process of decomposition. Neural Network based classifiers such as BPNN and PNN are used to obtain the recognition rate.
I have utilized a ring-Projection Technique to convert 2-D information into 1-D.
I have designed a new wavelet with the help of wavelet toolbox.
I have received the award for best project work at DCRUST, Murthal.
Currently working on other biometrics related projects.
• Rohit Sharma, Kushal Kamboj, Purshottam Kumar and Jyoti Bhardwaj “Gender Difference and Optimal Carrying Load Limit for Industrial Workers” Advances in Human Factors and Ergonomics in Healthcare and Medical Devices, Springer, 590, 216–228.
• Jyoti Bhardwaj and Rohit Sharma, “Ear Recognition using Self Adaptive Wavelet with Neural Network Classifier”, Data Engineering and Intelligent Computing, Springer, 542, 51–65.
• Purshottam Kumar, Rohit Sharma, Jyoti Bhardwaj and Kushal Kamboj, “Optimizing Process Parameters of Rotary Furnace with Use of Neuro-Fuzzy Modeling and Guided Evolutionary Simulated Annealing”, In: Proceedings of MANFEX 2016, AMITY University, Uttar Pradesh, 17-18 March.
• Rohit Sharma, Kushal Kamboj and Jyoti Bhardwaj, “Gender Response and Safe Carrying Load Limit for Sugar Industry Workers”, JOSE, Taylor & Francis (Accepted).
• Rohit Sharma, Kushal Kamboj, Vikas Kumar and Jyoti Bhardwaj, “Gender Response in Prevalence of Work Stressors and Work-related Musculoskeletal Disorders among Industrial Workers”, Occupational Ergonomics, IOS Press (Accepted).
• Jyoti Bhardwaj and Rohit Sharma, “A survey paper on biometrics and ear recognition techniques”, Springer (submitted).
• Participated in workshop on ‘ART OF LEARNING AND RESEARCH GUIDELINES’ at N.C. College of Engineering, Panipat, 2013.
• Volunteer in TEQIP-Sponsored one-week workshop on ‘COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE & SIGNAL PROCESSING (CISP-2013)’ at DCRUST, Murthal, Sonepat, 2013.
Jyoti is really a hard-working woman... and very dedicated towards what she does. And she has immense knowledge of the subject.
And the best advantage is she makes study fun. :)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$13||Not available||$14|
|5 hours||$45||Not available||$72|
|10 hours||$90||Not available||$144|