Soy nativa en español colombiano. He sido profesora de ingles y español por varios años. Mi experiencia en entrenamiento y enseñanza a ejecutivos de diferentes niveles en multinacionales es extensa. Así mismo, tengo experiencia con estudiantes y niños. tengo un BA en Comunicaciones y estudios latinoamericanos y un posgrado en Gerencia de Recursos Humanos. En mis clases siempre hablamos en el idioma nativo aun cuando la persona no tenga nivel; por medio de historias, ejemplos y técnicas visuales la persona puede aprender rápidamente . Responsabilidad , eficiencia y honestidad son mis 3 pilares. Mi técnica es la enseñanza de lenguaje comunicativo.
I am a native in the Spanish language for several years. I am from Colombia and my experience focuses in teaching communicative language. I always speak in the native language even for basic levels. My techniques include visual aids and stories that will make the student learn faster than translating. My pillars are responsibility, efficiency and honesty,
Llevo dando clases de español e ingles por mas de 5 años . Y ejerzo en el área de entrenamiento y desarrollo para ejecutivos en el ultimo año. He tenido clases de mas de 10 personas hasta alumnos personalizados. Mis alumnos han tenido excelente resultados en ambas lenguas y en unos pocos meses han mejorado su novel constantemente. También los he entrenado para exámenes universitarios los cuales han pasado con éxito.
I have over 5 years of teaching Spanish. I am currently working in the area of training and development for executives for different multinational companies. I have held classes for big groups and also i have given personalized lessons. I have worked in person and virtually. My students have had excellent results and they have achieved higher grades. I have trained them as well for several international tests.
$20 CDN per 60 mintes if they come home. If i have to travel $25 CDN dollars. Webcam $16 CDN dollars .
MARIA F MACDONALD, CHRP Candidate
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
I am passionate, persistent, collaborative and engaging relationship builder with broad Canadian and international experience who is avid about human resources as well as training & development. I have extensive experience working in private sectors where I have acquired valuable transferable skills in different functions such as administration, customer service, events and staff recruitment as well as human resources functions. I am fluent in Spanish both written & oral and I have a basic level of French.
My strengths include excellent interpersonal, employee engagement & training, relationship building and business skills as well as outstanding oral & written communication skills. I am highly organized, analytical & fast learner, with exceptional time management, planning and problem solving skills.
Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resources Management- High Honours (4.0 GPA) Aug 2016 –Oct 2017
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology. Toronto, ON, Canada.
Bachelor of Arts Degree (BA) Double major in Communication and Latin American Studies.
Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Sept 2001 – May 2004.
Certified Human Resources Professional Designation (CHRP Candidate). CKE1 passed.
Human Resources Professional Association of Canada (HRPA) Present
Sandler Sales Training Certificate. Trainwest Management and Consulting. Vancouver, Apr 2006- Jun 2007
Proficiency level in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, Publisher and CRM programs. Also, hospitality programs such as Light speed, Galaxy, Delphi and Sales Force. Knowledge of Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ,Web analytics implementation and analysis (Google Analytics) and Social Media.
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Corporate English Language Trainer. Bogota, Colombia Jan 2017- Present
Darlington/ Bicultural English Consultants
• Implemented Business English training programs for senior managers in major corporations such as Roche, IFF, Pfizer, Novartis and DHL using various software programs on-site and remotely.
• Developed customized lessons as well as materials based on students' needs, levels, and interests. Consistently tested trainees as to measure training progress and effectiveness of programs.
• Worked directly with individuals to identify training needs, developed improvement plans and received feedback about effectiveness of training. Reported monthly on employee training progress to department management and Human Resources.
Executive Meeting Specialist
Westin Harbour Castle Hotel. Toronto, ON. Oct 2015 – August 2016
• Proactively managed customer functions, events, fairs and logistics. Acted as the main liaison between the hotel and the client by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
• Contributed with the design and creation of employee communications for the Health and Safety & Care Westin committees. Also, in charge of the recruitment of volunteers for these committees.
• Provided daily administrative and operational support to the Convention Services Manager; reviewed and edited all relevant written communications such as group resumes, contracts, info packages accuracy of room sets and floor plans.
MARIA F MACDONALD, CHRP Candidate
Resident Centre Manager, Athletes Village
Toronto 2015 Pan/Parapan American Games. Toronto, ON. May 2015 – Sept 2015
• Managed the operations and customer service of the 6 buildings in the CIBC Pan Am/Para Pan Am Athlete’s Village that include a team of 50 volunteers and employees.
• In charge of interviewing, reviewing resumes, and creating job postings. Responsible for training and coaching of employees and volunteers.
• Successfully managed administrative duties, wrote reports for senior management and delivered presentations as well as managed customer enquiries and complaints.
Nestle Nespresso S.A. Bogotá, Colombia May 2014 – Nov 2014
• Successfully managed recruiting, training and coaching of employees. Coordinated and created procedures and programs in accordance to the vision of the company and other employee training programs.
• Responsible for achieving financial results, business goals and superior customer service exceeding business goals for 2014 within 50 % of the time projected.
• Collaborated with the marketing and e-commerce departments in the coordination of campaigns, events and the business plan to attract potential customers and promote the brand.
Executive Assistant & Events Coordinator.
Entreparques-(Four Points by Sheraton) Bogota, Colombia Sept 2013 – Apr 2014
• Performed clerical duties, maintained databases, created reports and presentations, worked on purchasing budgets, scheduled appointments and managed the CEO calendar and his travel arrangements.
• Planned social events, fairs and tradeshows. Attended networking, social events and industry meetings to establish business relations with corporate and high profile clients.
• Coordinated furnishing, purchasing, budgeting, design and décor for Four Points by Sheraton during hotel construction.
Sales Catering Manager/ Chief Concierge
Wall Centre Hotels: Sheraton & Westin Wall Centre Hotels. Vancouver, BC. Jun 2011 – Aug 2013
• Managed the recruiting, hiring, training and supervision, of guest services associates. Trained employees on facilities and services. Also, in charge of booking, advertising, fairs, and information sessions.
• Generated new and existing catering business and exceeded revenue goals for the year through lead generation, cold calls, prospecting & attending networking functions. As well as engaged and grew key relationships with our stakeholders, partners and clients.
• Planned and detailed the meeting/function with the clients. Networked with contractors, media, vendors, community organizations, corporations and non-profit organizations to foster business relations.
Start-up Weekends Bogotá (2013) translator and MC/presenter, event planner and writer, Latincouver (2014) - Latin Canadian Professional Network in Vancouver, 2012- 2013. Career Center Specialist, Dress for Success Vancouver, 2009.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|