My teaching method is virtual and in person. I outline the basic concepts of the subject, give detailed and meaningful definition terms, provide solutions to problems and challenges and give recommendations as to how it will have effect on the economy in general
I'm a graduate of banking and finance. A professional level student of Institute of chartered accountants of Nigeria ICAN. I've experience in teaching, accountancy and marketing. I love teaching and impacting because I believe no knowledge is a waste
To obtain a position of responsibility that utilizes my skills and experience and keen to work in an environment where I can enrich my knowledge in order to achieve personal goals as well as contribute effectively to the growth of organization.
Strong leadership skills; able to prioritize, delegate tasks, administrative, cultivating positive relationships with colleagues particularly adept at communicating with clarity and diplomacy to individuals from diverse cultural and organizational background and make sound decisions quickly while maintaining a focus on the bottom line.
• National Youth Service Corps
• Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Banking and Finance (First Class Honours); Madonna University, Okija, Anambra (2016)
• SSCE, Federal Government College, Warri, Delta State(2012)
• First School Leaving Certificate, Orhuwhorun Primary School, Orhuwhorun, Delta State (2006)
• In view: ICAN
EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE WITH DATES
COMPANY: BOOMS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, WARRI, DELTA STATE, NIGERIA. (2016-2017)
• Administrator and Class management
• Mentoring kids and Maintaining discipline
• Facilitator in summer skills and acquisition program
• Organizing activities and keeping records
COMPANY: MINISTRY OF BUDGET AND NATIONAL PLANNING, ABUJA NIGERIA. 2018 (NYSC)
• Perform general office duties; filing, mailing processing and data entry, receive documents.
• Verify accuracy, and record data according to company procedures.
• Daily checking and book balancing.
• Follow up on budget allocation, payment and documentation.
• Data taking and follow up on Social Investment Programs (SIP) such as Home Grown School Children Feeding (HGSF) and Nigeria Youth Empowerment Program (npower)
COMPANY: OLD MUTUAL NIGERIA LIFE COMPANY, ABUJA (2018)
• Client relationship management
• Designing and implementing effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones. Contacting potential clients and creating rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals
COMPANY: HANDYMAN MAINTENANCE SERVICES, ABUJA (2019)
• Daily entry of all transactions and cash book entries into QuickBooks
• Prepare and monitor the organization’s payroll system
• Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
• Ensuring timely payments of vendors, suppliers, expenditures, loans, grants and bills
• Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
• Raising & processing invoices for customers and vendors
• Ensure all the organization’s finances are precise and up to date
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
• Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data
• Banking transaction
An adaptable and responsible graduate of banking and finance seeking a position which will utilize the organizational skills and development. I have a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem solving and a drive to see things through to completion. I am reliable, trustworthy, hardworking and eager to learn more with a genuine interest from every experience because I believe there is always room for self improvement both personally and professionally.
• Reading, love travelling and meeting people.
• Watching sport and listening to music of all trends.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|