My Teaching Methodology is based on participatory, where students are engaged in experimental activities, worksheets, and group discussion and I have potential to handle the students in groups( less than 45). I have been teaching Science in School level since last eight years. I have conducted several activities, worksheets and issued several extra as well as challenging questions. All these stuff are available on my blog' sciencewiththestudents.blogpsot.com'. These stuff can be downloaded and can be saved as notes, which helps students a lot.
I am student of Chemistry and I have taught Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in School Level for grade Ten since last eight years. i have earned the qualities of leadership and responsibilities by this date working as a school level teacher. I have capacity to deal student psychologically and address their problems.
Bachelor in Chemistry: Tribhuvan University (2008 First Division)
Higher Secondary Education: HSEB Board Nepal(2005 First Division)
School Living Certificate: National Board of Nepal (2002 First Division)
90 Days, certificate in Computer Application: Nepal computer Center ( Distinction with 89%)
• Able to work on Ms word, Ms Excel and Ms Power Point
• Group dynamics and Leadership Skill
• Capable to work in a team environment
Work Experience Organization
• April 2010 to Aug 2018 Paragon Public School
• House master, Blue House Paragon Public School
May 2013 to July 2018
Mr. Subash Subedi has worked at Paragon Public School as a Permanent Lower Secondary Science Teacher from April 19, 2011 to August 29, 2018 as a full time teacher. His responsibilities included:
• Performing as a theoretical and practical science teacher for lower secondary level by making the best use of the laboratory and teaching models, lab equipment, apparatus to show experiments to the children, on a regular basis
• Creating learning environment for the students by decorating the white board with noble work of great personalities to inspire the students.
• Encouraging students to prepare and participate in science exhibitions and help them in preparing working models
• Motivating students to develop reading habits by consulting various science journals, magazines etc.
• Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students.
• Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times
• Participating in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum or pastoral care arrangements, for the better organization and administration of the school
• Performing as a house Master of Blue House and motivated students to participate in several extra-curricular activities.
• Assisting school administration to check truancy and long absenteeism among students.
Awards and achievements during his tenure included:
• Outstanding Teacher: 2014
• Teacher of the Year: 2015
• Teacher of the Year: 2016
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|