Since every student learns differently, I have a very personalized approach. One thing that remains constant is making learning fun by relating the academic material with real life examples and cross-curriculum teaching.
Rather than simply telling students what they should know, I engage them in exploring and uncovering the information in a more meaningful way in which all the subjects come into play together.
I am a Computer Science and Mathematics major from the University of British Columbia. After graduating in 2018, I have been working as a product manager at a technology company in Vancouver.
I have been giving private lessons for the past 5 years and that brings me immense joy.
University of British Columbia, Vancouver — B.S. in Computer Science and Mathematics
2013 - 2018
- Recipient of ILOT, Chancellor’s Scholar
- President of UTSAV, executive member of iLead and MUN
Social Nature, Vancouver — Product Manager: Growth
July 2018 - Present
- Social Nature is a community of 500K Natural product lovers and we connect them with natural brands
In-charge of marketplace supply growth, onboarding, program launches and partner messaging. Created new channels for marketplace promotion.
VisualCV, Vancouver — Product Manager: Growth
May 2018 - March 2019
-Led cross-functional team from product conception through launch helping evolve a single product company into multiple products
- Developed growth processes for entire funnel around SEO, content, email, pricing and multivariate tests.
Uppercase, Vancouver — Growth Engineer
July 2017 - December 2017
- Created analytics dashboard using SQL and gave data-centric decision making classes to all employees
- Worked with CEO and built a growth process focused on repetition
- Ran experiments increasing user engagement by 10% & review rates by 35%.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|