Every individual absorbs information in different ways. I believe it's important to assess a student's learning style (visually, listening, etc.) and tailor my approach to their style. I like to help my students not only comprehend the curriculum, but also form better studying habits and take better notes. My goal is to develop my students into independent learners by collaborating with them to supplement their classroom and individual study.
I am a passionate student who is currently completing a Bachelor of Applied Sciences, entailing a specialization in the field of Materials Engineering. This degree has provided me with proficiency in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. A current undergraduate in my 4th year, I am active in the engineering society at UBC through the various projects, design teams, and organizations that he is a part of. I am an international thinker, using my studies in Kenya, Nigeria, and Canada to develop my outlook and influence my work. I am detail-oriented and deadline-driven, with an aim to leverage the knowledge and technical experience acquired from my degree and work at UBC, to facilitate the fulfilment of my career goals.
Broadsword Corrosion Engineering - Calgary, AB
• Specialize in resolving corrosion-initiated incidents resulting in
• Material loss of infrastructure, capital resources, environmental habitat
• Asset integrity management ranging from pipelines in oil and gas to cool systems in server farms
• Strong aptitude with all program of MS Office Suite
• Able to apply mass balance, heat and energy balance, corrosion theories and analysis, and assisting engineers onsite samples and analysing data
• Applied analytical skills and marketing experience to forecast and identify social trends.
• Developed an in-depth understanding of the company's current products and future concept goals.
• Monitored consumer reactions through market research and expanded the company's presence.
• Oversaw the execution of communication goals for the teams: Green Joule, BIoT, and Chem-E-Car.
MECHANICAL TEAM LEADER
UBC CHEM-E-CAR - Leader
• Developed a miniature car from scratch with a power system, reaction-stopping mechanism, and circuitry with the aid of the colleagues on the design team.
• Refined skills in SolidWorks and Inventor to design car body and mechanisms.
• Employed skills in 3D printing to acquire and assemble the various car components.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|