I always start my lessons with a smile, and some music. The most important consideration to be made when learning anything about the English language is the scope and context of what you are studying. No lesson should be longer than half an hour before a break is to be provided, in order to re-wire the brain into learning the maximum capacity it can. The purpose of learning English is to apply its beauty to the country itself.
Hadi is a great tutor. As a person, he is very empathetic and understanding. As a tutor, this helps him understand every individual student's needs. His methods are very practical and helps one gain deeper insight. As a tutor, he is properly equipped with the knowledge and the passion to follow through with his students and face any challenges with a smile and several solutions.
Hadi is a very eloquent and intelligent person. He has the ability to break things down and explain them in a comprehensible manner suited to the person.
Hadi is also a person of principles and holds on dearly to his beliefs. Through that, I find much respect and admiration for him.
As such, I would highly recommend him.
Hadi is a well respected person and very thoughtful towards other people achieving their goals. Hadi and i met throughout high school, and he was one of the strongest factors towards me passing my IB English A. He would always provide help as i lacked a bit of skill in literature and was always extremely patient. I believe Hadi will strongly benefit the students and will impact their studies, and mainly help with their english skills.
I had studied English from K.G all the way until Foundation year in the University of Sheffield. I am currently studying Psychology (BSc) at the University of Sussex and would like to teach any form of English for enthusiastic students at any age. I have taught students ranging from primary till 6th form. I find the best approach is through explaining the intricacies of linguistic techniques used within language, as once those basis are covered, the rest is easily compiled by the student.
1. Best Literature Award
2. Ramallah Friends School (2001-2006)
3. Cambridge International School (2006-2010)
4. DeBakey High school For Medical Professions (2010)
5. Middle Years Programme (2010-2013) at The International School of London (ISL)
6. International Baccalaureate (2013-2015) at ISL
7. Foundation Degree at The University Of Sheffield (2015-2016)
8. Psychology (BSc) at The University of Sussex (2016 - ongoing)
1. People Facilitator at ISL
2. Model United Nations Delegate and Coordinator
3. Career Guidance Volunteer
4. Student Council President
5. Happy Dog employee (dog carer/trainer)
6. Spice Tandoori & Back-A-Yard: Sous Chef
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking literature lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|