I am persuing Chemical engineering and is passionate about chemistry and its application.
I have a unique style of teaching which includes practical application and test and giving knowledge about the advancement in the subject. Giving knowledge of the basic concepts and clearing the basic doubts of the students
I have 2 years experience of teaching students of classes 10 and 12
Also experience in teaching student of class 6 to 8
I have also won competition of my subject . Also have knowledge of some industry and there working
• Pursuing 5th semester of Chemical Technology from University School of Chemical Technology (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,Delhi)
• Passed Higher Secondary from Rabindranath World School in year 2015 with 83%
• Passed High School from Cambridge Court High School in year 2013 with 9 CGPA
• Awarded 1st prize at IIT Roorkee for the event CHEM-E-CAR (Cognizance 2017)
• Won 1st position at IIT BHU for the event CHEM-E-CAR ( Osmoze 2017)
• Attended Workshop on Industrial Safety at IITBHU (Osmoze 2017)
• Organized and participated in Tech Fest -CHEMCHORD 2016 at USCT, GGSIPU
• Worked as coordinator for Cultural Fest – ANUGOONJ 2016 & 2017 at GGSIPU
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electrochemistry lessons for all!
Taking chemical engineering lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$8||Not available||$7|
|5 hours||$7||Not available||$34|
|10 hours||$6||Not available||$69|