My teaching pattern employed with techniques and methods as per student's requirement as they want n board or powerpoint presentations, with supported required study material. study material related with Intermediate, graduation and post graduation which is very helpful in competitive exams like SSC, TGT, PGT etc.
I am a teacher educating Botany, I have completed my postgraduation in Botany followed with M.Phil. (Botany). Currently working with plant viruses in research lab. Good in teaching cell biology, microbiology, Biochemistry, genetics, Ecology, Developmental and evolutionary biology etc.
• Recently pursuing Ph. D. entitled “A comprehensive study of virus infecting Clerodendrum inerme gaertn exhibiting mosaic symptoms in Agra region” from 2014 in Virology Lab Botany Deptt. Dayalbagh Educational Institute Agra.
• Completed Master of Philosophy (Botany) from Dayalbagh Educational Institute Agra in 2013 with CGPA OF 8.81.
• Completed Master of Science (Botany) from Dayalbagh Educational Institute Agra in 2013 with CGPA of 7.58.
• Completed Bachelor of Science (Honours) from Dayalbagh Educational Institute Agra in 2011 with 64% marks.
• Passed 10+2 in Science from Rani Avanti Bai Inter College, Agra (U.P.) in 2008 with 59 % marks.
• Passed 10th from Seth Harcharan Das Girls Inter College, Hathras in 2006 with 69.84 % marks.
• Participated and Presented a poster titled “Assessment of synergistic effect of plant extract of Catharanthus roseus and Azadirachta indica against different pathogenic microbes” in BIOSANGAM, International Conference on innovation and translational dimensions: Food, Health and Environmental Biotechnology, organized by Department of Biotechnology, MNNIT, Allahabad on March 11-12, 2018.
• Participated and presented an oral presentation titled “Comparative analysis of phytochemicals of healthy and symptomatic Clerodendrum inerme” in International Conference on Biotechnology and Biological Sciences-BIOSPECTRUM-2017, at University of Engineering and management, Kolkata on August 25-26, 2017.
• Presented a paper entitled as ‘Preliminary studies on the occurrence of Clerodendrum mosaic disease in Agra region’ in “Virocon- 2012”, Mukteswar on November 8-10, 2012.
• Participated and presented the poster entitled “Biological assay to establish viral nature of Clerodendrum inerme in Agra region exhibiting mosaic symptoms and its effect on host physiology” at ‘Asia Pasific Congress of Virology’ held at Amity institute of Virology & Immunology, Amity University Noida (U.P.) between December 17-20, 2013.
• Attended a “National seminar on new frontiers in organic farming in sustainable and environment friendly development” in Mathura on February 16-17, 2013.
• Attended a “National Workshop on Bio-Fuels: Prospects and challenges” in Agra on November 22, 2012.
Research Papers and abstracts
• Assessment of synergistic effect of plant extract of Catharanthus roseus and Azadirachta indica against different pathogenic microbes, Aayushi international interdisciplinary research, 2018.
• Biological assay for the establishment of Duranta Plumeiri, Technofame, Vol-4, No.2, 2015.
• Ethnomedicinal aspects of the genus Clerodendrum-A case study, International Journal of Research 2(4), 2015.
• Biological assay to establish viral nature of symptomatic Clerodendrum inerme in selected regions of Agra, Current topics in virology, Vol. 11, 2013
• Effect on primary productivity and variation in chlorophyll content of virus infected leaves of Clerodendrum inerme, Technofame, Vol. 3,1,2014.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest genetics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microbiology lessons for all!
Taking biotechnology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$5||$4|