Tutors with an average rating of 4.8 stars and more than 25 reviews.
27 $ /h
Great prices: 95% of tutors offer their first class for free and the average lesson cost is $27/hr
Fast as lightning! Our math tutors usually respond in under 8 hours
Consult teacher profiles freely and contact the tutor that fits your needs (prices, qualifications, reviews, home or online lessons)
Exchange with your teacher, explain your needs and discuss availabilities. Schedule your lessons and pay them securely, all from your inbox
The incredible Student Pass gives you unlimited access to all tutors, coaches, and masterclasses. Discover new passions with fabulous people.
In Richmond Hill, the average price of math classes per hour is $27.
The price of math lessons will differ depending on:
97% of our teachers give their first lesson for free. Check out the rates of our maths private tutors near you.
In Richmond Hill and surroundings areas, 122 math teachers are available to give lessons
You can check out their ad and choose the math tutor that suits your needs.
Choose your private class from our range of more than 122 math teachers.
As you may already know, math is a core subject in the Canadian education system and is required for high school graduation in most provinces and territories. Your grade 12 math grades play a major role in determining university admission and evaluating your overall performance upon graduating high school.
Therefore, finding a math tutor will definitely help you thrive in math, whether you’re preparing for a grade 12 math exam or provincial achievement test. You can tailor your tutoring in math to meet your own math curriculum and school requirements.
You can ask for support in calculus, precalculus, algebra, geometry - whatever you need. Have you made up your mind about taking additional private math lessons? Check out our exceptional private math tutor profiles.
Your first math class is only a few clicks away: in the search bar, browse math classes near me, and choose among hundreds of private math tutors that best suits your learning needs and pace.
Students rated their math tutors on average 4.8 out of 5 from a sample of 25 ratings.
In case of a problem with your lessons, a customer service manager from the Superprof team will be available to find a solution (via phone or mail from Monday - Friday).
On Superprof, you can learn math online with a private tutor. Whether you need help revising for your exams, are struggling with math concepts, or would just like to improve your math skills, our tutors can help you.
Many of our math tutors offer private online tutoring. Around 80% of the private tutors on Superprof offer math classes online and most of them give their first lessons free!
To find the available online teachers, just select the webcam filter to see the available teachers who are currently offering online classes in your desired subject.
Online tutoring in math offers you more advantages. You can plan your classes to fit around your schedule and online lessons are often less expensive as the tutor does not need to travel.
Browse the tutor profiles in Richmond Hill
If you're struggling with understanding mathematical concepts, you’re not alone! Many elementary, high school and university students (even those who choose to continue to pursue the study of math) find themselves lost with their math homework. If numbers aren’t your strong suit, and you’re finding yourself panicking through practice problems, it's time to look into getting yourself a math tutor in Richmond Hill.
Right now in Richmond Hill, you have access to tons of experienced and highly-rated math tutors right at your fingertips with Superprof! Available either in-person or online, a tutor can give you one-on-one guidance on all your math problems and questions. With the help of a dedicated tutor to walk you through your math homework at your own pace, your math course doesn’t have to ruin your GPA–or frankly your life.
We use math all the time in our everyday lives, underscoring the importance of its study.
Here are some daily tasks for which math is important:
-Balancing the checkbook
-Shopping for the best price
-Figuring out distance, time and cost for travel
-Understanding loans for cars, trucks, homes, schooling or other purposes
-Understanding sports (being a player and team statistics)
-Gardening and landscaping
Completion of a math doctoral degree can lead to nearly any career in the field, including postsecondary teacher, physicist or astronomer, and some economist positions.
Finding the best online math course really depends on your unique needs as a math student. What grade level are you in? What specific areas do you need more help in? Do you want someone you can work with in person in Richmond Hill?
At Superprof, you can find hundreds of Richmond Hill math tutors, each rated and reviewed by their past students. With Superprof online math courses, you’ll get:
1. One-On-One Learning: In a typical school class, it’s often scary to put your hand up and ask questions. But if you don’t ask questions when you don’t understand, you run the risk of falling behind. Plus, it’s an unfortunate reality that teachers just don’t have enough time to ensure that every single one of their students understands each concept. With a private tutor, you get a more personalized teaching experience where you can walk through problems at your own independent pace. You only move onto the next problem once you completely understand.
2. Sessions Catered to You: Are you a visual learner? Auditory learner? Whatever your preferred learning style, a private tutor can cater their lessons to your unique needs where a teacher teaching a classroom of students cannot. Superprof tutors have experience working closely with many students over the years and can truly find the best way to help you learn.
3. Support & Accountability: Having another human to hold you accountable is huge. If you just don’t feel like doing your homework, you’ll be a lot less likely to cancel if you already have a lesson with your private tutor scheduled.
When you're trying to get better at math on your own and just can't grasp it, getting help will make a world of difference. And since math concepts build on one another, it’s essential to make sure you understand things at the beginning or it will only get worse.
Don’t wait until the course progresses to even harder material, be proactive and find your local Richmond hill math tutor today!
On the other side, we’re always looking for new great math tutors to add to our ranks at Superprof. Right now, it has never been easier to become a tutor and advertise your services.
Here’s all you need to do:
1. Create your teaching ad (free of charge) to start sharing your passion.
2. Freely define your terms (schedule, fees, teaching methodology).
3. Be ready and responsive. Once your teaching ad is published, students will start to contact you.