My teaching methodology is to understand student's level. For slow leaner basic understanding requires more time and practical examples. For fast learner latest topic of he application will require more time
I am an electronics and communication engineer. I comleted graduation fron IETE, Lodhi road, New Delhi. Mtech from IGIT, kashmere gate, Delhi. PhD in ECE branch. keen interest in automation, microprocesor, microcontrollers, embedded systems. Wishing to do better here .
Awarded Ph.D in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Sharda University on 16 February 2017 . The research topic is “Development of Wireless Sensor Network for Campus Monitoring and Control” under supervision of Prof. R. M. Mehra.
• M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, GGSIPU, Kashmere Gate,Delhi-6. Completed in June 2010 with 79.9%.
• B.Tech (GradIETE) from Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Lodhi Road, New Delhi in 2004 with 64%
• Diploma in Electronics and Communication from Govt. Women’s Polytechnic, Ranchi in 1996 with 82%. Topper in Women’s Polytechnic, Ranchi.
Thirteen years experience in teaching
Working as Associate Professor, from July 2017 to till date, in Electronics and Communication Engineering Department of School of Engineering and Technology, Sharda University, Greater Noida.
• Worked as Assistant Professor, from April 2009 to June 2017, in Electronics and Communication Engineering Department of School of Engineering and Technology, Sharda University, Greater Noida.
• Worked as Senior Lecturer from , 2007 to April 2009 , in Electronics and Communication Engineering Department of Hindustan Institute of Technology, Sharda Group of Institution, Greater Noida.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electronics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, technology lessons for all!
Taking electricity lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$7|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$36|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$72|